Prydes EasiSport Grain free + Low Sugar
The Safe Feed For Horses with Laminitis Ulcers, Tying Up or Hyperactivity
HIGH FIBRE, NON-GRAIN FEED FOR SPORT, PERFORMANCE AND BREEDING HORSES
A premium non-grain, fibre based pellet with vitamins, minerals, essential amino acids and cold pressed oils, scientifically balanced to be fed at low rates for all sport, performance and breeding horses.
Contains digestible fibre and cold pressed canola oil to provide cool and safe energy as well as essential fatty acids for a healthy coat and essential amino acids for muscle development.
Contains absolutely no grain and has a very low sugar and starch content of less than 8.5%, making it suitable for laminitic, insulin resistant or Cushing's horses, as well as horses suffering with gastric ulcers and tying up.
Its concentrated formulation is perfect for easy keepers while high levels of vitamin E, vitamin B1 and magnesium help protect muscles from damage during exercise, support immune function and help to calm nervous or hot horses.
Nutrients Supplied by EasiSport® Pryde's have formulated Pryde's EasiSport® to provide a balanced nutrient intake based on the knowledge of the specific needs of horses and the nutrient content of common feeds. Formulations are updated regularly as new research findings become available.
- A truly grain free and grain by-product free feed with less than 1.1% starch and 7% sugars.
- Set recipe formulation with the same premium quality proteins and essential amino acids used in every batch for incredible muscle building capacity.
- Natural vitamin E and selenium for antioxidant protection of muscles.
- Canola oil provides omega 3 and 6 fatty acids for brilliant coat shine.
- Cool energy feed to give calm yet responsive energy.
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper