Ranvet BC5 amino acids Paste
Branched chain amino acid supplement for hard working horses.
- Supplies a highly concentrated source of amino acids necessary to maintain muscle tissue following periods of stress and intense exercise.
- Attenuates net muscle protein degradation during exercise.
- The three branched chain amino acids, Valine, Leucine and Isoleucine make up one third of all muscle protein and require replenishment following strenuous activity.
- Rapidly metabolized and absorbed.
- Aids to maintain muscle tissue mass, required in times of physical stress and intense exercise.
- Supplementation following exercise aids to replace muscle tissue damage and wastage by optimizing muscle repair and regeneration.
- Pre-exercise supplementation considerably reduces muscle protein degradation during exercise.
- Post-exercise supplementation aids muscle recovery following intense exercise stress.
- Maintains cell integrity during hard work.
- Preserves muscle glycogen stores.
Horses (450-550kg) administer entire syringe orally prior to exercise to assist recovery from strenuous work. BC-5 may also be administered both pre and post exercise (1 tube on each occasion). Post-exercise administration should occur as soon as practicable after hard exercise (preferably within 30 minutes).
Directions For Use/Contraindications
Administer paste orally over the back of the tongue as required after exercise.
Always ensure access to clean, fresh drinking water after dosing.
ACTIVE CONSTITUENTS (PER G)
- L-Leucine 195.1mg
- L-Valine 143.3mg
- L-Carnitine 7.1mg
- L-Isoleucine 143.3mg
- L-Glutamine 11.3mg
A world leader in equine nutrition, Ranvet was founded over half a century ago by the late Dr Percy Sykes, AM, MRCVS, MACVSc, a highly respected veterinary surgeon who worked for many years with legendary trainers such as Tommy Smith and Bart Cummings.
Ranvet was founded in response to the observations Dr Sykes made about horses being trained in an unnatural environment, fed very high carbohydrate diets and subjected to extended periods of physical and mental stress. Ranvet now produce an extensive range of supplements and medications for horses internationally that are based on continual research and development.
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper