Ranvet Essential Wrap
Make 4 payments of $1.74 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Ranvet Essential Wrap
New and innovative Kinesiology tape bandage suitable for abrasions, cuts, and wounds.
- Single use bandage that lasts wrapped for up to 4 days.
- Non-slip and self-adhesive.
- Easy and quick to apply.
- Safe to use and reduces the chance of bowed tendons and bandage burns.
- Built in wound dressing which allows for the application of topical treatments such as White Healer and Yellow Lotion.
- Comfortable fit which expands and contracts with swelling.
- 140% flexibility.
A one-piece wrap made of Kinesiology tape, which is flexible and self-adhesive and with a built-in wound dressing.
Directions For Use
Remove bandage from packaging and peel off the white plastic sheet. Apply this section to the area, and wrap the entire length of bandage around the wound. Ensure to rub the bandage after application, to activate the glue for greater adhesiveness.
- Multi-Purpose Patch 15cm x 15cm | Non-Stick Wound Dressing 6cm x 6cm
- Small: 15 cm x 40 cm | Non-Stick Wound Dressing 7cm x 14cm
- Medium: 20 cm x 40 cm | Non-Stick Wound Dressing 15cm x 15cm
- Large: 25 cm x 40 cm | Non-Stick Wound Dressing 18cm x 15cm
- Extra Large: 35 cm x 60 cm | Non-Stick Wound Dressing 20cm x 15cm
A world leader in equine nutrition, Ranvet was founded over half a century ago by the late Dr Percy Sykes, AM, MRCVS, MACVSc, a highly respected veterinary surgeon who worked for many years with legendary trainers such as Tommy Smith and Bart Cummings.
Ranvet was founded in response to the observations Dr Sykes made about horses being trained in an unnatural environment, fed very high carbohydrate diets and subjected to extended periods of physical and mental stress. Ranvet now produce an extensive range of supplements and medications for horses internationally that are based on continual research and development.
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper