Ranvet Flexi Joint Plus
Make 4 payments of $30.49 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Ranvet Flexi-Joint Plus
Supplement to assist in the improvement of joint health and function in horses.
- Provides six key ingredients: Glucosamine Sulphate, Chondroitin Sulphate, Manganese Chelate, Vitamin C, MSM and Bioavailable Curcumin to assist in improving joint health and function in horses.
- Delivers high-quality Glucosamine Sulphate which is readily absorbed to offer superior concentrations of sulphates within the articular cartilage.
- Contains Manganese Chelate, a co-factor that is essential for the synthesis of Chondroitin Sulphate and necessary for the production of synovial fluid (joint lubricant).
- Includes Vitamin C which is essential for the health of cartilage and connective tissues.
- Contains MSM and Bioavailable Curcumin that is known for their natural anti-inflammatory properties.
- Helps aid joint movement and mobility.
- Stimulates cartilage formation and repair.
- Supplementation counteracts the degeneration of joint cartilage resulting from a variety of circumstances such as; direct trauma, structural abnormality of the joint, high impact performance, strenuous training and age-related deterioration.
- May be of assistance for the improvement of joint health and function associated with osteoarthritis, degenerative joint disease, bony spurs and articular inflammation.
- Cartilage does not contain an active blood supply and subsequently, maintains structure and health by deriving nutrition from synovial fluid. It is therefore integral to provide the necessary building blocks of cartilage via dietary supply.
Directions For Use
Mix Ranvet’s Flexi-Joint thoroughly through a dry feed. A measure is provided. One level measure holds 30g Flexi-Joint.
Initial dose (4 weeks) feed 60g per 500kg each day.
Maintenance dose feed 30g per 500kg each day.
A world leader in equine nutrition, Ranvet was founded over half a century ago by the late Dr Percy Sykes, AM, MRCVS, MACVSc, a highly respected veterinary surgeon who worked for many years with legendary trainers such as Tommy Smith and Bart Cummings.
Ranvet was founded in response to the observations Dr Sykes made about horses being trained in an unnatural environment, fed very high carbohydrate diets and subjected to extended periods of physical and mental stress. Ranvet now produce an extensive range of supplements and medications for horses internationally that are based on continual research and development.
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper