Ranvet Ration Balancer Pellet
A balanced combination of essential vitamins and minerals to optimize health and vitality in a palatable, economical pellet.
- Ideal feed supplement for racing, high performance, breeding and pleasure horses.
- Comprehensive supply of fat and water soluble vitamins.
- Chelated trace minerals for improved nutrient absorption across the intestinal lining.
- Highly palatable source of vitamins and minerals.
- Contains high levels of B-group vitamins which are required for optimal energy provision and optimal carbohydrate metabolism. B-group vitamins are not stored in the body and require daily supplementation, particularly for horses under strenuous work.
- High levels of Vitamin E and selenium which provide immune and antioxidant benefits for horses experiencing ongoing muscle soreness.
- Provides minerals required for connective tissue development in mares and foals.
- Provides electrolytes which are lost in the highest quantities via equine sweat.
- Pelleted form reduces adverse reactions to powders and easily identified within a mixed feed.
- Easily mixed into the ration.
Directions For Use
Mix Ranvet Ration Balancer Pellet thoroughly through the feed. A measure is provided. One level measure holds 30g Ration Balancer Pellet.
Excessive copper and cobalt is toxic. This product is contraindicated for use unless copper and/or cobalt deficiency is confirmed. Excessive tissue levels of Selenium is toxic. Care should be taken to avoid over-supplementation, if selenium levels are high this product should not be used. Selenium status can be determined by consulting your veterinarian.
Resting and light work 30g daily; Moderate to heavy work 60g daily.
A world leader in equine nutrition, Ranvet was founded over half a century ago by the late Dr Percy Sykes, AM, MRCVS, MACVSc, a highly respected veterinary surgeon who worked for many years with legendary trainers such as Tommy Smith and Bart Cummings.
Ranvet was founded in response to the observations Dr Sykes made about horses being trained in an unnatural environment, fed very high carbohydrate diets and subjected to extended periods of physical and mental stress. Ranvet now produce an extensive range of supplements and medications for horses internationally that are based on continual research and development.