Rose-Hip Vital Equine
Rose-Hip Vital Equine is a 100% natural supplement that may be of benefit for improving the joint health and general wellbeing of horses. It’s a powerful antioxidant, a rich source of natural vitamin C, and is scientifically proven, plant-based and APVMA registered.
Rose-Hip Vital® Equine is made from pure and natural Rosehips grown and manufactured in Denmark with patented manufacturing processes. It contains 2% molasses and 98% patented Rosehip powder with the patented compound GOPO®. Rose-Hip Vital for horses contains the exact same patented Rosehip powder as Rose-Hip Vital® Canine and Rose-Hip Vital® with GOPO®, the number one selling natural anti-inflammatory in Australia.
Rose Hip Vital for horses helps to reduce joint inflammation, works as a powerful antioxidant, is a rich source of vitamin C for immune support and also improves skin and coat quality
What is Rose-Hip Vital Equine is being used for?
- Joint pain and Joint mobility
- Preventative for joint problems
- Chronic low grade lameness
- Osteoarthritis/Degenerative Joint Disease
- Immune system support
- QLD Itch and laminitis
- General health and well-being
- Coat quality, skin conditions, allergies
- Recovery after surgery, injury or exercise
- Appetite stimulant
- Reduces joint inflammation and improves mobility
- Immune system support with Vitamin C
- Promotes general health and well-being of horses
- Plant based and non swabbable
- Suitable for horses with joint stiffness, reduced mobility, skin or hoof problems and reduced appetite as well as those needing general immune system support
How does Rose-Hip Vital Equine work?
The unique and patented compound GOPO® is isolated during patented extraction and drying processes. GOPO® has scientifically proven anti-inflammatory properties which discourage excess white blood cells from gathering, thereby breaking the cycle of inflammation. The Vitamin C and Antioxidant combination provide significant support to the immune system which helps discourage the attack on joints as well as providing a wide range of health benefits.
Directions For Use:
Mix with food once daily.
Precautions: Use in pregnant and lactating animals is not recommended as safe use during pregnancy has not been established.
Dosage and Administration:
One level scoop (included) = 25 g
Horses and ponies: Feed 10 g per 100 kg of bodyweight for the first month then 5 g per 100 kg of bodyweight thereafter.
Meat Withholding Period (Horses): Ni