Stance Equitec VitaStance
Balanced supply of vitamins, minerals, trace minerals and amino acids
Equitec VitaStance is an all in one vitamin and mineral supplement that was developed to balance out typical deficiencies in the daily intake of Australian pastures. Simply add to feed.
Vitamins, Minerals and Amino Acids
- Scientifically balanced formula rich in vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes and essential fatty acids
- Helps maintain general health of all ages and breeds
- Helps keep animals in peak condition
- For horses only
- A mineral supplement to complement CoolStance®
VitaStance provides horses and ponies with the necessary vitamins, minerals, trace minerals and amino acids to support health and wellbeing.
VitaStance is a supplement to balance the mineral intake of horses fed CoolStance, hay and grazing an average pasture.
VitaStance contains fatty acids and co-factors to assist bioavailability and to provide benefits of omega 3 and lauric acid. VitaStance also Includes amino acids for growth, development, protein production and muscle repair.
About the Ingredients
- Magnesium Sulfate and Magnesium Oxide - Important for nerve and muscle function, and may have a calming influence
- Threonine - An amino acid that assists body condition, weight maintenance and may aid digestive health
- Lysine - An essential amino acid required for growth and development
- CoolStance - (Ground coconut meal) high in protein, amino acids, fibre and MCT oil and low NSC
- SalMate (powdered fish oil) - Provides essential fatty acids, omega 3s (EPA & DHA)
- Methionine - An essential sulphur amino acid required by the body to make protein
- Bull Kelp - Rich in minerals including calcium, magnesium and potassium
- PowerStance (powdered coconut oil) - May assist coat condition and provide MCT oil
- Biotin - For hoof health
- Vitamin and Mineral Premix - Provides all the necessary vitamins and minerals
- Inositol - Believed to aid fat transportation and nerve transmission
- Seaweed derived calcium - Bioavailable calcium and magnesium. High buffering capabilities.
VitaStance should be introduced gradually into diet over a two week period.
Add powder to feed, split into two feeds (morning and night) where possible.
Always provide access to clean water.
1 scoop = 35g
Spelling and light work:
Morning feed: 1 x scoop (35g)
Night feed: 1 x scoop (35g)
Morning feed: 1 + 1/2 x scoop (52.5g)
Night feed: 1 + 1/2 x scoop (52.5g)
Very heavy work:
Morning feed: 2 x scoop (70g)
Night feed: 2 x scoop (70g)
Recommended rate based on a 500kg horse
Proprietary bend of [Vitamins, Minerals and Amino acids, Magnesium oxide, Magnesium sulphate, Seaweed derived calcium, Inositol, Silica, Coconut meal, Coconut oil, Omega 3 oil, Seaweed meal] 35g scoop