Wound - Guard is an antiseptic bitterant spray that also provides antifungal activity on open wounds or skin tears.
Wound guard is commonly used on dogs and cats with wounds, particularly where protection of sutures is important or where infection is a possibility.
Wound Guard can also be used to prevent or relieve:
- Treats wounds and helps prevent infection so healing can occur
- Strong bitter taste dissuages animals from licking the wound and biting at sutures
- Mild local anaesthetic properties prevent self-mutiliation, encouraging normal wound healing.
Directions for use:
- Shake well. Apply liberally to the affected area 3 times per day.
- As a guide, spray 3-4 pumps per 2cm length of wound