Bravecto MONTHLY Chew Tablet for Small Dogs 4.5-10kg (Orange)
Bravecto Monthly Chew is the latest introduction from the Bravecto family - a monthly ectoparasiticide for dogs.
The safety and efficacy of Bravecto 1 Month have been well established through a comprehensive clinical research program.
Bravecto Oral chews deliver 1 month of flea protection and 1 month paralysis tick prevention in one single dose.
Bravecto has a rapid onset of action, killing newly emerged adult fleas before they lay eggs, and reduces the incidence of flea allergy dermatitis by controlling adult fleas.
Bravecto provides effective control of fleas on dogs within eight hours of administration and effective control of pre-existing infestations of paralysis ticks within 24 hours.
- Treatment and prevention of flea infestations for 1 month.
- Rapid onset of action kills newly emerged adult fleas before they lay eggs.
- Reduces incidence of flea allergy dermatitis (FAD) by controlling adult fleas.
- Effective against fipronil-resistant strains of fleas.
Treatment and control of paralysis tick for 5 weeks
- Provides effective control of pre-existing infestations of paralysis ticks (Ixodes holocyclus) within 24 hours.
- Maintains persistent efficacy against tick re-infestations for 5 weeks (35 days) following administration.
- For paralysis tick control it is recommended that Bravecto 1 Month be used in conjunction with daily searching for, and removal of, any ticks found as the risk of tick paralysis cannot be entirely eliminated.
Treatment and control of brown dog tick for 1 month
Effective treatment and control of demodex mite
Bravecto 1 Month should be administered monthly until the absence of mites is confirmed by two consecutive monthly skin scrapings.
- Bravecto 1 Month is safe to use in puppies from 8 weeks of age and 2 kg bodyweight.
- Safety not established in breeding, pregnant or lactating dogs.
How to Administer
Bravecto 1 Month is available as a tasty pork flavoured chew in single dose packs. It contains fluralaner, the same active ingredient as Bravecto Chew, however in a lower dose to provide a shorter duration of efficacy.
- Administer Bravecto 1 Month at or around the time of feeding.
- Within each weight range, a whole tablet must be used.
- Bravecto can be given with food or administered in the same way as other tablets. Bravecto is readily consumed by most dogs when given by the owner.
For dogs weighing more than 40 kg, use a combination of two tablets that most closely matches the bodyweight.
The content of fluralaner in each size chew is 54.6 g/kg. The dose rate is 10 - 22.5 mg/kg body weight.
- 45mg Fluralaner per chew (Yellow)
- 100mg Fluralaner per chew (Orange)
- 200mg Fluralaner per chew (Green)
- 400g Fluralaner per chew (Blue)
Store below 30°C (room temperature).
Other Sizes Available
Bravecto Monthly Chew are available in four sizes
- For Very small dogs 2 to 4.5 kg (Yellow) (Blue),
- Small dogs 4.5kg to 10kg (Orange),
- Medium dogs 10kg to 20kg (Green),
- Large dogs 20kg to 40kg (blue)