Bravecto SPOT ON for Medium Dogs 10.1 -20kg (Green M)
Long-lasting protection now even longer. Just two doses provide full year protection against fleas and paralysis ticks.
- Treatment and prevention of flea infestations for 6 months in one dose
- Treatment and control of paralysis ticks for 6 months from one dose
- Treatment and control of brown dog tick for 12 weeks in one dose
- Treatment and control of ear mites
- Also treats and control sarcoptic mange
- Prevents flea tapeworm infections
- Rapid onset of action kills newly emerged adult fleas before they lay eggs
- Control of Flea dermatitis
- Can be used in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs
- Use on puppies from 8 weeks of age, weighing at least 2kg
- Well tolerated in MDR1 Collies
- Systematically acting
- Water does not reduce products efficiency if washed after initial 72 hours from application
- Easily given to dogs that do not like tablets or chews
- Few treatments per year (ONLY 2!)
- Kills fleas within 8 hours and prevents reinfestation by lasting three times the length of the fleas life cycle
- Rest easier with 6 months protection from fleas and paralysis ticks in one Spot-on
- Our TWIST´N´USE tube makes it quick and easy to apply
Beat fleas reliably 6 months at a time
Delivering fast protection that lasts. A single treatment with Bravecto Spot-on gives your dog effective cover for a full 6 months and controls Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD).
Protect against the threat of paralysis ticks for 6 months
Give your dog protection from the single most dangerous tick for canines in Australia. Bravecto Spot-on for Dogs controls paralysis ticks within the critical 72 hour period following tick attachment for both new and pre-existing tick infestations.
Enjoy simple and convenient application
Our TWIST´N´USE tube makes it easy and hassle-free to apply Bravecto Spot-on, without fuss for you or your dog. It also provides a great alternative for dogs that don’t like tablets, or where longer lasting protection is required.
Bravecto can be used on puppies from 8 weeks of age, weighing at least 2 kg
Enjoy peace of mind knowing that once your puppy is old enough to enjoy an active outdoor lifestyle, they’ll be protected from the risks of fleas and paralysis ticks.
Over 100 million doses dispensed worldwide
Bravecto is proud to deliver a safe, well-tested solution for dogs and cats worldwide against paralysis ticks and fleas. Our products have undergone rigorous regulatory approval processes and are sold with confidence in over 70 countries and are determined to be safe when used according to the label.
Extensively tested and continually monitored
With comprehensive clinical research, Bravecto has been proven safe for use in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs as well as puppies over 8 weeks of age weighing at least 2 kg.
Global safety monitoring of Bravecto use continues to provide additional compelling evidence of the safety of the product.
How to use Bravecto Spot-on for Dogs
Please See Listing Photos
Step 1 :- Remove Bravecto from its Child-safe packaging
Step 2 :- Hold the Tube Straight Up and give the cap one twist to break the seal
Please do not attempt to remove the cap as it does not come off
Step 3 :- Ensure the dog’s back is horizontal. Part the Hair and apply Directly to the Skin
For very small and small dogs, apply in two spots.
For Medium sized dogs, apply three spots.
For Large & Very Large dogs, apply four spots.
Each Dose Contains 500mg FLURALANER