Coopers Bovilis MH-IBR
Make 4 payments of $139.99 over 8 weeks and get it now!
An aid in the control of cattle respiratory disease caused by Mannheimia haemolytica
- An aid in the control of Mannheimia haemolytica, a key bacterial cause of Bovine Respiratory Disease (BRD) in Australian feedlots.
- Can be used in beef and dairy herds, as well as calf rearing enterprises. Developed and manufactured in Australia, with demonstrated efficacy against challenge with Australian field isolates.
- Two dose vaccine - ideally suited to feedlot cattle with the first vaccination given in the backgrounding stage and a booster given on induction to the feedlot.
- Has been extensively trialled in Australian feedlots and has led to a large reduction in the use of antibiotics to control BRD.
Category: Specialty Vaccine
Species: Beef and Dairy Cattle
Active: Inactivated Mannheimia haemolytica
Pack Size: 100mL, 250mL
Withholding Periods: Meat = Nil, Milk = Nil, ESI = Nil
Storage: Store between 2°C - 8°C (Refrigerate. Do not freeze)
|Brand||COOPERS ANIMAL HEALTH|
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper