Credelio Plus For Small Dogs 5.5-11kg Orange
Protects dogs against ticks, fleas, heartworm, and intestinal worms
Credelio Plus is a comprehensive, fast and convenient broad-spectrum treatment that is gentle on your dog but tough on parasites. The product offers effective worm control with milbemycine oxime, plus immediate and persistent tick and flea kill with lotilaner in just one tablet. It effectively kills fleas and ticks, prevents heartworm and flea tapeworm infections, plus kills adult and juvenile hookworms and roundworms along with adult whipworms.
Credelio Plus is a tasty, beef-flavored monthly chewable tablet designed for use in puppies from the age of 8 weeks and more than 2.8 kg in bodyweight. The fast-acting formula starts killing fleas within 2 hours after administration and protects for a complete month.
How does it work?
Credelio Plus consists of two active ingredients lotilaner and milbemycin oxime. Lotilaner actively kills fleas and ticks (including Paralysis ticks, Brown dog ticks and Bush ticks). The onset of killing fleas is within 2 hours; fleas are eliminated within 6-12 hours of administration and kills re-infesting fleas within 4-6 hours.
The other ingredient milbemycin oxime is a known chemical component in Australia that targets deadly heartworms and gastrointestinal worms such as adult and juvenile roundworms and hookworms along with adult whipworms.
NEW Credelio™ PLUS is a broad-spectrum chewable tablet that's gentle on the dog's system but tough on fleas and ticks PLUS heartworm PLUS worms.
- kills ticks and fleas, PLUS adult and juvenile roundworms and hookworms and adult whipworm, PLUS prevents heartworm disease and flea tapeworm infestation
- starts killing fleas within 2 hours, protects for a full month
- small, tasty chewable tablet, readily accepted by dogs and puppies as young as 8 weeks
- Targets ticks and fleas
- An extra chemical purification process removes the inactive form of lotilaner and leaves only the active form
Dogs Get What They Need And Nothing They Don't
Long-Established Milbemycin Oxime
- Protecting Australian dogs for over 15 years
- Targets gastrointestinal nematodes and deadly heartworm
For use in dogs >2.8 kg and 8 weeks of age. Credelio Plus should be given with or following food.
Each chewable tablet contains:
- 225mg Lotilaner
- 8.44mg Milbemycin oxime
- Protects dogs against ticks, fleas, heartworm, and intestinal worms
Ticks – treats and controls:
- Paralysis ticks (Ixodes holocyclus)
- Brown Dog ticks (Rhipicephalus sanguineus)
- Bush ticks (Haemaphysalis longicornis)
- Provides protection against ticks for 1 month
- Treats flea (Ctenocephalides felis) infestations for 1 month
- Controls flea allergy dermatitis (FAD) by controlling adult fleas
- Kills fleas before they have a chance to lay eggs
- Prevents flea tapeworm infestations
Worms – treats and controls:
- Roundworms (adult and larval Toxocara canis, adult Toxacaris leonine)
- Hookworm (Ancylostoma caninum, Ancylostoma braziliense, Ancylostoma ceylanicum: larval (L4), immature adult (L5) and adult)
- Whipworm (adult Trichuris vulpis)
- Prevents heartworm (Dirofilaria immitis) disease
- Palatable, chewable flavoured tablets
- Provides protection for 1 month
- For dogs over 8 weeks of age and 1.4kg body weight
- The safety of this product has not been investigated in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs