Elanco Acatak Duostar - Cattle Tick and Worm Protection
Make 4 payments of $195.99 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Elanco Acatak Duostar 5ltr
Kill cattle tick and worms fast plus protect the herd from cattle tick long-term
Acatak™ Duostar is a pour-on formulation containing the tick development inhibitor fluazuron and a broad spectrum anti-parasitic, ivermectin.
Acatak™ Duostar is used for the strategic control of fluazuron sensitive cattle tick (Rhipicephalus microplus) on beef cattle.
It also treats and controls ivermectin sensitive internal and external parasites of beef cattle, including gastrointestinal roundworms, lungworm, sucking and biting lice, sarcoptic and chorioptic mites and buffalo fly.
Applied early in the season as part of a strategic control program, Acatak™ Duostar not only reduces the build-up of the tick population on cattle and pastures but helps to prolong the life of all available tick treatments.
Acatak® is a tick development inhibitor for the long-lasting protection of beef cattle against Cattle Tick (Boophilus microplus)
- Acatak contains a powerful insect growth regulator (IGR), fluazuron 25g/L, which interferes with chitin synthesis of the larval stages of the cattle tick.
- Acatak is a ready-to-use pour-on formulation.
- Acatak is used for the strategic control of the cattle tick, Boophilus microplus (including all known acaricide resistant strains) on beef cattle.
- Acatak breaks the tick life cycle. When treated with Acatak, immature ticks are unable to molt to the next stage of their life cycle, and no larvae will hatch from eggs laid by treated females.
- Acatak not only provides long-term tick protection for cattle (up to 12 weeks*), but it may also help lower the tick burden in pasture.
*Protection periods may be influenced by the environment (tick pressure) and stock factors (growth rate, lactation), Novartis data on file.
Dosage and administration
The recommended dose rate is:
- 6mL of Acatak per 100kg liveweight (1.5mg fluazuron/kg)
Active Ingredients: Fluazuron - 15g/L & Iver-mectin - 5g/L
Milk - DO NOT USE on cattle that are producing or may in the future produce milk for human consumption.
Meat - DO NOT USE LESS than 28 days before slaughter for human consumption. Calves which have suckled on treated cows must not be slaughtered less than 4 months after the last treatment of these cows.
Export Slaughter Interval
DO NOT USE less than 42 days before slaughter for export.
|Brand||Elanco Large Animal|
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper