Coopers Amitik EC -Tickicide
Make 4 payments of $9.24 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Amitik EC Cattle and Pig Spray
Controls organophosphate and synthetic pyrethroid resistant Cattle Tick (Boophilus microplus), Paralysis Tick (Ixodes holocyclus) and Bush Tick (Haemaphysalis longicornis) in Beef and Dairy Cattle, in an easy to use liquid formulation. Also controls Cattle Tick on sheep,goats, deer and certain circus animals in NSW only and Mange in pigs.
- Liquid formulation
- Nil meat and milk withholding period and ESI giving farmers greater flexibility particularly if clearing cattle of tick prior to sale
- Following treatment, cattle will be clean of ticks within 3-4 days and larval ticks are prevented from attaching for up to 7 days after treatment.
- Category: External Parasites
- Species: Beef and Dairy Cattle and other species
- Active: 125g/L Amitraz
- Pack Size: 400mL, 2L
- Withholding Periods: Meat = Nil, Milk = Nil, ESI = Nil
- Storage: Store below 30 degrees
- APVMA: 45044
Do not use on horses, other equines, felines or chiuahua dogs.
|Brand||COOPERS ANIMAL HEALTH|
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper