Fasimec™ Cattle Oral (triclabendazole, ivermectin)
Delivers results for fluke and worm control in one oral dose
Fasimec Cattle Oral is a broad spectrum oral drench for the treatment and control of liver fluke infection (fascioliasis), roundworms, lungworm and sucking lice in cattle.
Fasimec™ Cattle Oral is an oral flukicide and broad spectrum drench for the treatment and control of liver fluke infection (fascioliasis), roundworms, lungworm and sucking lice in cattle.
Fasimec Cattle Oral is a ready-to-use flukicide and broad spectrum drench.
The active ingredients in Fasimec™ Cattle Oral are triclabendazole and ivermectin. Triclabendazole has efficacy against susceptible early immature, immature and mature stages of liver fluke. Ivermectin is a member of the Macrocyclic Lactone family of drenches. It provides a broad spectrum of activity against specific ivermectin-sensitive internal and external parasites.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Iver-mectin 2g/L and TRICLABENDAZOLE 120g/L. Fasimec Cattle Oral is a broad spectrum oral drench for the treatment and control of liver fluke infection (fascioliasis), roundworms, lungworm and sucking lice in cattle.
Parasites treated and controlled by Fasimec Cattle
- Early immature, immature and adult liver fluke (Fasciola hepatica)
Adult and immature (L4) stages of:
- Small brown stomach worm (Ostertagia ostertagi) (including inhibited stages)
- Barber’s pole worm (Haemonchus placei)
- Stomach hair worm (Trichostrongylus axei)
- Intestinal hair worm (Trichostrongylus colubriformis)
- Small intestinal worm (Cooperia spp.)
- Nodule worm (Oesophagostomum radiatum)
Adult stages of:
- Large bowel worm (Oesophagostomum venulosum)
- Whipworm (Trichuris spp.)
- Intestinal threadworm (Strongyloides papillosus)
Immature stages of:
- Thin necked intestinal worm (Nematodirus spp.)
Adult and immature stages of:
- Lungworm (Dictyocaulus viviparus)
- Long-nosed sucking louse (Linognathus vituli)
- Short-nosed sucking louse (Haematopinus eurysternus)
- Small blue sucking louse (Solenopotes capillatus)
Does not provide control of the cattle biting louse, Bovicola (Damalinia) bovis.
Registrant: Elanco Australasia Pty Ltd (APVMA #:52406)
|Brand||Elanco Large Animal|
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper