Equimax Elevation Worming Paste - 23.1mL
Pail Out of Stock
Make 4 payments of $6.49 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Equimax Elevation Worming Paste - 23.1mL - Oral Wormer and Boticide for Horses 23.1ml
Equimax Elevation offers 3 way action for complete protection. There is no horse wormer on the market quite like Equimax Elevation. A unique formulation of three active ingredients designed to combat mectin resistance, Equimax Elevation is particularly suitable for worming young horses from 6 weeks to 24 months.
That's because young horses need special protection from potentially mectin resistant ascarids, a problem worm in horses under two years old. Ascarids can build up to life threatening numbers in a short time, causing severe blockages in a young horses comparatively smaller intestinal tract or permanently damaging their developing lungs. Equimax Elevation completely protects young horses from ascarids, as well as all other worms.
Equimax Elevation is a broad-spectrum worming paste that is up to 100% effective in treating all major internal parasites in horses including:
- Large strongyles (Strongylus vulgaris, Strongylus edentatus,Strongylus equinus and Triodontophorus spp.)
- Small strongyles including benzimidazole resistant strains (Cyathostomum spp., Cylicocyclus spp., Cylicostephanus spp.,Cylicodontophorus spp., Gyalocephalus spp.)
- Ascarids (Parascaris equorum)
- Pinworms (Oxyuris equi)
- Hairworms (Trichostrongylus axei)
- Large mouthed stomach worms (Habronema muscae)
- Lungworms (Dictyocaulus arnfieldi)
- Neck and intestinal threadworms (Onchocerca spp.,Strongyloides westeri)
- All three species of tapeworms (Anoplocephala perfoliata,Anoplocephala magna, Paranoplocephala mammillana)
- All three species of bots (Gasterophilus spp.)
Equimax Elevation also controls:
- Skin lesions caused by Habronema and Draschia spp.
- Cutaneous larvae (summer sores) Onchocerca spp. Microfilariae
Equimax Elevation has a double action against nematodes and tapeworms due to the combination of the three actives ivermectin,praziquantel and pyrantel. Additionally, the double action is considered to delay the onset of resistance to either anthelminitic.
Each Equimax Elevation 23.1mL syringe contains:
- Ivermectin 0.14g
- Praziquantel 1.0g
- Pyrantel 9.0g
- Dose at 3.3mL per 100kg bodyweight.
- Each syringe of Equimax Elevation treats a horse up to 700kg.
- 23.1mL single syringe in a cardboard box, or
- Stable pail containing 60 unboxed syringes
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper