Make 4 payments of $7.49 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Feramo D is a dietry supplement used daily to increase the nutritional level of breeding stock or growing pups who may be at risk of vitamin and mineral deficiencies.
Feramo D is recommended for daily use at all life stages, but is particularly used for:
- Working dogs
- Brood bitches and stud dogs
- Growing pups
- General health and vitality
|Vitamin A||625,000 IU||Vitamin E||2.8g|
|Vitamin B5||1.5g||Zinc oxide||5.5g|
|Vitamin B6||250mg||Copper carbonate||550mg|
|Vitamin B12||3.2mg||Cobalt sulfate||90mg|
|Vitamin D||60,000 IU|
Dosage & Directions:
- Feramo - D is best sprinkled on or in your dogs evening meal. If cooked wait until meal cools.
- When introducing a dog to Feramo - D, proceed gradually by placing 1 gram on the feed dish under the food. Gradually increase the dose to full strength over the following week.
- Feramo D contains a 4g scoop
- Adults - 1g per 10kg of bodyweight
- Puppies - 2g per 5kg of bodyweight
- Bitches in whelp and nursing bitches - 1 g per 10kg bodyweight
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper