Hill's Science Diet Cat Adult 1-6 Indoor Chicken Recipe - Dry Food
Hill's Science Diet Indoor Adult dry cat food is specially formulated to fuel the energy needs of cats with an indoor lifestyle during the prime of their life.
- Natural fibre supports digestive health and high-quality ingredients make litter box clean-up easy
- High-quality protein for lean muscles
- Natural high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients for a flavourful, nutritious meal
Great tasting natural* nutrition for a long, happy life. With soft purrs and even softer nuzzles, you and your cat have a thing all your own. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With natural ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill's Science Diet is precisely prepared to offer your cat the nutrition she needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We make every bag of our dry cat food in our own US facilities with highest quality natural* ingredients from North America, Europe and New Zealand. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of Hill's Science Diet you help feed shelter pets globally - every day. In Australia, since 1997, we have provided over 1.6M kg of Hill's pet food to local animal shelters.
*plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids
Adult cats 1 - 6 years of age with an indoor lifestyle.
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Kitten dry cat food.
Ingredients: Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Fat, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Meal, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Green Peas, Apples, Cranberries, Carrots, Broccoli, Beta-Carotene.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
- The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
- An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Adult Indoor Chicken Recipe Cat Food contains 3.2 grams by weight.