Hill's Science Diet Kitten Indoor Chicken Recipe Dry Food
Provides vital nutrients to support 5 essential building blocks for lifelong health
Hill's Science Diet Kitten Indoor dry food is specially formulated to fuel the energy needs of kittens with an indoor lifestyle and support healthy digestion for easy litter box clean-up.
- DHA from fish oil for healthy brain & eye development
- High-quality protein for building lean muscles
- Promotes healthy digestion with an optimal blend of prebiotics
- Balanced minerals for strong bones & teeth
- Antioxidant blend of vitamins C & E to support devleoping immune systems
- Natural ingredients with added vitamins, minerals and amino acids
Great tasting natural* nutrition for a long, happy life. With soft purrs and even softer nuzzles, you and your cat have a thing all your own. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With natural ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill's Science Diet is precisely prepared to offer your cat the nutrition she needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We make every bag of our dry cat food in our own US facilities with highest quality natural* ingredients from North America, Europe and New Zealand. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
You can make a difference in the lives of shelter pets. With every purchase of Hill's Science Diet you help feed shelter pets globally - every day. In Australia, since 1997, we have provided over 1.6M kg of Hill's pet food to local animal shelters.
*plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids
Kittens, from weaning until 1 year old and pregnant or nursing cats.
Not recommended for:
Long-term feeding to adult cats, unless they have higher than normal energy requirements
Ingredients: Chicken, Brown Rice, Wheat Gluten, Cracked Pearled Barley, Chicken Fat, Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Oats, Egg Product, Chicken Liver Flavor, Ground Pecan Shells, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sulfate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Fish Oil, Dried Citrus Pulp, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, Pressed Cranberries, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Cysteine, Taurine, DL-Methionine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Magnesium Oxide, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
- The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
- An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Kitten Indoor Chicken Recipe contains 136.0 grams by weight.
Kitten Up To 12 Months