Himalaya Pets– Himpyrin Anti-Inflammatory Pain formula is a potent liquid that is clinically tested to treat fever, inflammation and pain in dogs and cats.
Himpyrin is a natural antipyretic (reduces fever) that works by inhibiting the enzymes cyclooxygenase (COX) 1 and 2. It prevents the synthesis of prostaglandins. These are hormones that are made at sites of tissue damage or infection. They cause inflammation, pain and fever as part of the healing process. The action reduces fever in pets.
Himpyrin is also an effective pain reliever, preventing the release of pain neuro-transmitters and blocking the sensitisation of nerve fibres.
It can be used to treat fevers from multiple underlying causes, and is especially effective in instances of injury or post-surgery.
Directions for Use:
Small breeds: 1-2ml twice daily
Large breeds: 2-3ml twice daily
Cats 1ml twice daily
- Zingiber officinale SunthiAyurvedic medicine has praised ginger’s ability to boost the immune system before recorded history. It believes that because ginger is so effective at warming the body, it can help break down the accumulation of toxins in your organs. It’s also known to cleanse the lymphatic system, our body’s sewage system.
- Cyperus rotundus Musta The herb has a positive effect on the liver, facilitating its detoxification and treatment.
- Acorus calamus Vacha Calamus oil, extracted from the rhizomes and roots of the plant. The essential oil-free alcoholic extract of the herb possesses sedative and pain relieving properties.
- Glycyrrhiza glabra Yashtimadhu Used for inflammatory conditions and skin diseases, and as well as to reduce swelling and promote healing.
- Tinospora cordifolia Guduchi Giloy, used in multiple drug formulations.
- Giloy has many health benefits such as anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic. In modern medical science Giloy is proven promising for anti-endotoxic potential, to stimulats phagocytosis, and proven efficacy inimmuno-compromised conditions.
About Himalaya Pets
More than 300 million Himalaya products enter the homes of consumers around the world, for humans and animals alike. Now available in Australia, choose Himalaya’s all-natural herbal medicines for dogs and cats. Our range treats conditions of the liver, kidneys, digestive system, skin and coat, immune system, calcium supplementation, anti-inflammatories, general health tonics and more.
Herbal medicine, made exclusively from plants, has a long history in almost every culture around the world, from the Europeans to China, India and the Australian Aboriginal communities. Many modern conventional medicines have their roots in herbs, either derived from a part of the herb or synthesised to imitate the herb’s active ingredient.
As we seek better lifestyles for ourselves and our pets – eating whole foods, minimising our exposure to toxins and exercising regularly – herbal medicine is gaining momentum thanks to scientific investigation and clinical studies that prove its efficacy.
Himalaya’s herbal medicines have been decades in research and development, and use only the best ingredients and the safest manufacturing processes to ensure we provide consistent high quality, safe and proven herbal medicine for people and pets.
Why You Should Choose Himalaya For Pets
- Backed by extensive scientific research into efficacy and safety
- State of the art research and development centre
- ISO 2001:2008 certified and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) certified
- Employs more than 200 physicians and scientists
- Latest technology to test accuracy, efficacy and safety of herbal ingredients
- More than 250 herbs used today and many more in clinical studies
- Uses whole flowers, roots, stems and leaves
- Ingredients are collected in a sustainable way
- An important part of integrated healthcare regime for pets and people
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper