More than 300 million Himalaya products enter the homes of consumers around the world, for humans and animals alike. Now available in Australia, choose Himalaya’s all-natural herbal medicines for dogs and cats. Our range treats conditions of the liver, kidneys, digestive system, skin and coat, immune system, calcium supplementation, anti-inflammatories, general health tonics and more.
Herbal medicine, made exclusively from plants, has a long history in almost every culture around the world, from the Europeans to China, India and the Australian Aboriginal communities. Many modern conventional medicines have their roots in herbs, either derived from a part of the herb or synthesised to imitate the herb’s active ingredient.
As we seek better lifestyles for ourselves and our pets – eating whole foods, minimising our exposure to toxins and exercising regularly – herbal medicine is gaining momentum thanks to scientific investigation and clinical studies that prove its efficacy.
Himalaya’s herbal medicines have been decades in research and development, and use only the best ingredients and the safest manufacturing processes to ensure we provide consistent high quality, safe and proven herbal medicine for people and pets.
Why You Should Choose Himalaya For Pets
- Backed by extensive scientific research into efficacy and safety
- State of the art research and development centre
- ISO 2001:2008 certified and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) certified
- Employs more than 200 physicians and scientists
- Latest technology to test accuracy, efficacy and safety of herbal ingredients
- More than 250 herbs used today and many more in clinical studies
- Uses whole flowers, roots, stems and leaves
- Ingredients are collected in a sustainable way
- An important part of integrated healthcare regime for pets and people