Hygain Hyaglyde 1L
Hygain’s Hyaglyde easy gel Hyaluronic Acid solution. Joint lubricant to prevent or assist with equine osteoarthritis.
Hygain Hyaglyde: contains Hyaluronic acid (HA) Hyaluronic Acid is a major component of synovial fluid, being one of the main lubricating components. The purpose of synovial fluid is to reduce friction between the articular cartilage of synovial joints during movement. The core ingredient, HA, is a naturally occurring substance found in various connective tissues in the horse's body. Hyaluronic Acid is also a major component of skin, where it is involved in tissue repair.
Hygain Hyaglyde contributes to tissue hydrodynamics, movement and proliferation of cells. In addition, HA has anti-inflammatory properties, especially useful for high-motion joints such as those in equine limbs. The horse maintains considerable reservoirs of HA within its body, yet as horses mature and more athletic demands are placed on them inflammation leads to breakdown of HA in the joint fluid. The loss of HA leads to lower viscoelasticity in the joint fluid and further inflammation, which can damage cartilage and make the joint disease worse.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Contains Hyaluronic acid (HA) which plays a vital role in maintaining the health of connective tissue and optimizing normal joint function.
- Contributes to the maintenance of cartilage health and elasticity, joint fluid viscoelasticity, and lubrication of the entire joint mechanism.
- Features anti-inflammatory properties, especially useful for high-motion joints such as those in equine limbs.
- Natural Vitamin E is five times more available than synthetic sources and aids in antioxidant, immune, cardiovascular and circulatory functions.
- Can be administered over the tongue or added directly to horses feed. Is banana flavoured for palatability.
Ingredients: HyaGlyde conains 150mg of Hyaluronic acid per 10mL
10 ml per day
100 doses in each 1L bottle
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper