HYGAIN STUDTORQUE 20kg
Hygain® Studtorque® is a readily digestible micronized sweet feed, scientifically formulated to provide the necessary energy, quality protein and balanced levels of macro and micronutrients to ensure health, fertility and optimum growth in stud horses and their progeny.
- Micronized sweet feed for enhanced digestion.
- Amino Acids, the building blocks of protein for muscle development and to maximize growth.
- Bio-Available Silicon for bone strength.
- Natural Vitamin E for antioxidant, circulatory and cardiovascular functions.
- Chelated Minerals are highly available and support healthy bones.
- Probiotics to support a healthy gut and immune system.
- Probiotic aids in fibre, phosphorus and calcium digestion.
- Pure Rice Bran Oil to maximise absorption and feed efficiency for muscle building.
HYGAIN STUDTORQUE should be introduced to your horse’s diet gradually. Feeding amount may be influenced by age, breed, gestation and lactation status, work load, desired body condition, pasture/hay quality and availability and climate. HYGAIN STUDTORQUE should be fed in conjunction with quality pasture, hay and or chaff.
Care should be taken to match feed intake to dietary requirements particularly for growing horses as excess energy may increase the incidence of developmental orthopaedic diseases. Should this occur, remove HYGAIN STUDTORQUE and any grain from the diet and change to a low starch feed such as HYGAIN GROTORQUE or HYGAIN BALANCED to maintain essential nutrient levels in the diet. Seek professional advice. Where pasture quality and availability is sufficient to maintain body condition, HYGAIN recommends the use of HYGAIN GROTORQUE or HYGAIN BALANCED as a supplementary source of protein, minerals and vitamins.
Foals may be introduced to STUDTORQUE by ‘creep feeding’ from 2-3 weeks of age.
STUDTORQUE contains the nutrients necessary to maximise milk quality and lactation duration.
- Introduce HYGAIN STUDTORQUE to your horse’s diet gradually over a 7-14 day period.
- Feed by weight and not by volume.
- Feed a minimum of 1.5% of your horse’s body weight daily as roughage.
- Horses have a small stomach, so feed little and often.
- Ensure horses have access to clean water.
- Do not add additional vitamins or minerals unless directed by a veterinarian or nutritionist.
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper