Inca Sulfa 3
Triple Sulphonamide Water Medicant for Birds
Inca Sulpha 3 is a great treatment for Bacterial Enteritis to sulfonamides, Respiratory Disease(Coryza), One Eyed Cold and Coccidiosis in ornamental cage birds.
Inca Sulpha 3 comes ready to add to water and should replace your bird’s daily drinking supply. It should not be given to birds bred for the production of eggs and meat. As with any medication, you should seek health advice from a vet if you are unsure how to use this medication.
- Completely safe to use according to recommended dosage.
- Easily added to water for stress-free preparation and administration.
- Safe to give repeatedly over the course of 5-7 days.
- Quick and effective at eliminating infection.
NOT TO BE USED in food producing species.
Canaries, Budgerigars, Finches, Cockatoos, Doves ; 6ml/litre of clean drinking water daily. Repeat for 5-7 days.
Individual Treatment -
- 12 drops per 100ml of clean drinking water daily. Repeat for 5-7 days.
- When treating for coccidiosis, 7 days of medication is required.
- Cages to be thoroughly cleaned to prevent re infection.
Ingredients: 120g/L Sulfathiazole. 40g/L Sulfadimidine. 40g/L Sulfamerazine