iO Neatsfoot Oil
Make 4 payments of $3.49 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Independent’s Own Neatsfoot Oil
Independent’s Own Neatsfoot oil is used as a conditioning, softening and preservative agent for leather.
Great for saddles, tack and other leather items around the home. It prevents smooth leathers from drying and cracking. For smooth leathers only. Allows for greater penetration into leather, meaning years more enjoyment out of your favourite leather tack. Ensures low irritation for horse and rider.
Independent’s Own Neatsfoot Oil repels water and protects against stiffening and cracking.
Product Features & Benefits:
- Quickly and easily absorbed
- Fully refined quality Neatsfoot oil
- Will no damage stitching
- Softens, preserve & protects leather from drying out
- Repels water
- Restores cracked, dried-out or stiffened leather to a soft manageable condition
Instructions for use: Ensure leather is clean and free from moisture. Using a brush, apply and allow the oil to be absorbed for 2-3 hours before wiping away excess oil with a dry cloth. For very dry leather you may need to apply a second application.
There's a right way and a wrong way to use iO Neatsfoot Oil on leather.
- First, the wrong way: never apply it in thick, heavy layers as this will certainly attract dirt and dust, and as it will cause a marked change in the colour of your leather.
- For the right way: use this stuff in tiny amounts for best results. Get a very soft cloth and dab a few drops of iO Neatsfoot Oil onto it. Rub it rapidly into the leather, covering as much area as you can with that small amount.
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper