Jenquine Bone Formula Forte
FORTIFIED CALCIUM SUPPLEMENT FOR HORSES ON HARD FEED
Bighead and osteoporosis are a constant risk from high phosphorus, oxalates and phytates in feeds such as cereal and grassy hays, grains, bran and sub-tropical grass (including buffel, panic, kikuyu and setaria) found throughout Australia. Signs include shifting intermittent lameness, reluctance to move forward freely, joint pain, ‘creaky’ joints, stiffness, dental problems and an increased risk of fractures, tendon and ligament injuries.
Maintaining mineral intake throughout a horse’s life helps protect against dietary imbalances and musculoskeletal weakness.
• Trusted product by horse owners & veterinarians.
• A unique combination of Organic & Inorganic calcium.
• For all horses grazing pastures with soluble & insoluble oxalates
• All horses on a calcium deficient diet develop some degree of osteoporosis.
• Only 20%-50% of horses with osteoporosis develop Bighead.
Signs of OSTEOPOROSIS
• intermittent, shifting lameness
• preference to canter instead of trot
• reluctance to move forward freely
• dental/chewing problems
• poor condition
• tendon & ligament problems
• spontaneous fractures……