Joseph Lyddy Blac It 250ml - Fast Drying Enamel
Suitable for: all horses and ponies
An extremely popular and much loved product among Australian horse owners, Jospeh Lyddy Blac it is a fast drying hoof enamel with a high gloss finish. Once dry, Blac It is durable, scratch resistant and water repellent, helping to keep hooves dry in wet or muddy paddocks.
- Still one of Joseph Lyddy’s most popular and loved products. Blac-It a fast drying hoof enamel dries to a high gloss finish.
- Blac-It's glossy finish is long-lasting and durable. The Blac-It coating resists scratches, so it retains its high-gloss appearance for a long time.
- The finish is very water-repellent, so that Blac-It helps to keep hooves dry, and it will not wash off the hooves in wet conditions, such as when the horse is on wet grass or in a muddy paddock.
- Australian owned and made product
A multipurpose product, Blac-It can also be used as a black lacquer for all kinds of interior ironwork, steps, brickwork, engines, metal and timber.
Directions for use:
Remove any grease or dirt and have article quite dry.
Shake tin before using.
Apply BLAC-IT lightly with soft brush.
May be removed from hands or brush with methylated spirit.
A pioneer of horse and saddle care products in Australia, Joseph Lyddy began his business in Victoria in 1893. Over a century later, Joseph Lyddy products are still widely used by horse owners around Australia to enhance both the appearance and performance of their horses, a testament to their quality, safety and effectiveness.
|Brand||Joseph Lyddy Waproo|
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper