Prydes Polished – Coat & Hoof Conditioner
Amino Acids, Omega Oils & Organic Minerals for Glossy Coats & Strong Hooves
Prydes Polished can be fed as part of any balanced ration where additional nutrients are required for hoof, coat and skin health.
Proydes Polished has omega 3 & 6 plus organic copper for coat shine and colour, full fat soybean for muscling and topline, biotin, organic zinc and methionine for hoof growth and quality.
Quality protein and essential amino acids to support hoof growth in laminitis prone horses and ponies on restricted diets. Quality protein from extruded full fat soybean for muscling and topline.
For Best Results
- Polished must be fed as part of a balanced ration.
- Introduce into a horse’s ration gradually over 2 weeks.
- Feed in conjunction with ample forage (pasture, hay and/or chaff).
- Make clean, fresh water and salt available at all times.
- Adjust the amount fed so it is appropriate for a horse’s bodyweight.
- Divide Polished into two or more smaller meals if feeding more than 50 grams per day