Kentucky Equine- Bone Food Plus 15kg
Bone Food Plus is formulated to supply equine diets with vital bone-building nutrients and supplies the essential building blocks to optimise bone development, health and strength.
Calcium, phosphorus and magnesium are the main structural components of bone. Low dietary calcium and phosphorus can lead to weakening of bones in horses, especially performance horses, stabled horses, lactating mares and growing horses.
Bone Food Plus also contains vitamin D, vitamin K, zinc, copper and manganese which all play an important role in bone development.
Many diets do not provide optimal levels or correct ratios of the minerals calcium, phosphorus and magnesium, including those fed a high-grain diet or those grazing tropical forages and high-oxalate pastures. These pastures contain calcium-binding agents that may contribute to serious bone disorders such as big head disease.
Bone Food Plus supplementation helps offset these risks.Vitamin and Mineral supplement to support bone health
Suitable for horses at risk of Bighead
Why Bone Food Plus?
- Highly digestible source of calcium and phosphorus with a ratio of 4.5:1
- Avoid deficiencies that may occur when horses are fed high-grain, low-roughage diets whilst sweating heavily or when factors interfere with magnesium absorption
- Vitamin D assists in calcium and phosphorus absorption and is an important nutrient for stabled horses where it is vital for bone health
- Vitamin K has been recognised as a key nutrient for bone development in horses deprived of green grass
- Zinc, copper and manganese are important trace minerals that play a role in bone development
|Brand||KENTUCKY EQUINE RESEARCH|
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper