Independents Own Encore Pour-on Lousicide 20ltr
Don’t let lice spoil the show.
Independents Own Encore Pour On controls neonicotinoid susceptible body lice Bovicola ovis on shorn sheep up to 7 days off shears and unshorn lambs up to 2 months of age.
Quick Facts & Benefits:
- Protects sheep against re-infestation with lice for 4 weeks after treatment when applied within 24 hours of shearing.
- May be used in conjunction with worm control drenches and at the same time as vaccination.
- Contains a blue dye to identify treated sheep. This dye is scourable from the wool. Is safe for use on breeding rams.
Proudly Australian Made & Owned.
Active Constituent: 35 g/L Imidacloprid Also contains: 300 g/L N-Methyl-2-Pyrrolidone (solvent)
Dose Rates & Administration Instructions:
One 20L pack will treat 333 sheep (based on 30.1 – 55kg body weight). Refer to the dosage table on label.
|Brand||iO Animal Health|
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper