Kentucky Equine- EO.3 Oil
Make 4 payments of $18.99 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Kentucky Equine- EO.3
Concentrated Direct Source Of DHA And EPA Omega 3-Fatty Acids
Now with minty apple flavour - four times as palatable
New size - Self measuring 946ml bottle - Convenient trial and travel pack available for limited time. Online only. While stocks last.
EO-3 is a rich source of the long-chain omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA in a palatable liquid form.
EO-3 can be fed to all classes of horses including foals, breeding stock, and performance horses to improve the critical ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 fatty acids in the diet.
EO-3 provides preferential precursors for production of anti-inflammatory local hormones and regulates gene expression to positively affect insulin sensitivity.
New minty apple EO-3 is four times as palatable as the original. Along with a research-proven flavour update, a more highly refined base oil eliminates compounds that can increase fish odors over time, without altering beneficial fatty acids.
Why use EO-3?
- Ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 is 12:1
- Benefits of DHA- and EPA-mediated inflammatory response include reduction in joint inflammation, allergic reactivity, Equine Asthma (IAD, RAO)
- Improves glucose tolerance
- Strengthens immune function
- Increases red blood cell flexibility, which reduces the risk of exercise induced pulmonary haemorrhage (EIPH)
- Reproductive benefits include improved fertility and colostrum quality, enhanced passive transfer of antibodies to foals, and increased sperm concentration, motility, and viability
- Highly refined fish oil with minty apple flavour for 4x improved palatability
When to use EO-3
- Horses in intense work
- Horses with EIPH (bleeders)
- Horses on high-grain diets, or omega-6 skewed diets
- Horses with joint inflammation
- Horses with allergies and skin conditions
- Horses with metabolic syndrome
- Horses with fertility concerns, including stallions and mares around breeding time and for lactating mares and mares in late pregnancy
Not all Omega 3 Sources are Equal!
EO-3 contains more long-chain omega 3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) compared to other omega 3 supplements.
Plant-based supplements contain omega 3 fatty acids in the short-chain form and the conversion in horses to the long-chained form of EPA and DHA is not very efficient.
EO-3 has a total omega 3:6 ratio of 12:1, compared to a linseed which is 3:1 and canola oil which is 1:1.5. Adding just 30ml of EO-3 will provide more benefits associated with omega 3 supplementation than a plant-based supplement.
|Brand||KENTUCKY EQUINE RESEARCH|
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper