NV VAM Injection 100ml - Vitamins, Amino acids and Mineral Supplement
For Horses, Cattle & Dogs
A supplementary source of all of the essential nutritional factors required in large amounts by performance animals. Formulated for use as a routine training aid, and is commonly used to both treat and prevent vitamin and mineral deficiencies from dietary deficiencies, athletic stress, parasitism and illness.
VAM is a supplementary source of all the essential nutritional factors required in large amounts by performance animals.
VAM is specifically formulated to support an athletic animal under the stress of training and racing and to help maintain appetite, as well as to act as a source of readily available essential nutrients and co-factors.
Key Features & Benefits:
- VAM supplements all the essential nutritional co-factors and nutrients for performance animals.
- VAM is formulated for use 2-3 times weekly.
- VAM helps maintain blood counts, appetite and well being.
- VAM provides the essential nutrients when they are required.
Dosage and Administration:
VAM Injection - Administer intramuscularly twice weekly or as directed by a veterinary surgeon.
Horses: Dose 1 mL per 45 kg (10 mL per 450 kg bodyweight) by intramuscular injection.
Cattle: Dose 1 mL per 45 kg (10 mL per 450 kg bodyweight) by intramuscular injection.
Dogs: 0.25 - 1 mL per 10 kg bodyweight.
Administration to animals with renal failure (due to amino acid content).
SIZE: 100mL sterile injection for intramuscular injection.
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper