Sprinter Gold Focus
Focus is an organic magnesium, natural vitamin E and vitamin B1 supplement with synergistic vitamin co-factors for greyhounds.
Many greyhound diets are based on meat and dry food which provide an inadequate intake of magnesium, vitamin E and vitamin B1 to maintain normal nerve and muscle function. Low magnesium intake can result in excitable behaviour, anxiety and a lack of concentration when racing.
An organic form of magnesium, as magnesium proteinate (protein chelate), is included in Sprinter GOLD Focus to help ensure normal uptake of magnesium in the presence of calcium, phosphorus and iron supplements in the diet. Natural source d-a-RRR Vitamin E acetate is included as it has a role in ensuring normal nerve and muscle function, as does Vitamin B1 (thiamine). Other vitamin co-factors, including vitamin B2, Niacin, Vitamin B6 and choline are included as they have roles in the efficient metabolic action of magnesium, Vitamin E and Vitamin B1
Dosage Starting dose is 1 scoop (1g) per 10 kg of body weight on the evening feed for 3 days. Then reduce to 0.5 scoops per 10kg of of body weight for another 7 days. Thereafter use every alternate day as required. pre-travel dose 1 scoop per 10kg of body weight for 3 days before travel. Focus is a non-swabable supplement. It does not make dogs "dopey" or have any adverse effect on performance
Features and Benefits:
- Most effective calmer and settler for greyhounds
- Also suitable for all breeds of dogs
- Unique supplement for settling nervy greyhounds, “barkers”, “pullers” when walking, training, trialling
- Suitable for greyhounds that are over-excited and “run their race” before they start.
- Unique world first supplement
- Formulated with an exclusive form of organic magnesium, natural RRR Vitamin E and synergistic vitamins to help the nervous system cope with over stimulation due to excitement and race day stress.
- Helps greyhounds during training and racing.
- Easy to feed and highly palatable