Ranvet Electrolyte Replacer
Make 4 payments of $6.74 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Body salts to aid in the prevention of electrolyte imbalances.
Top of Form
- Supplies a concentrated source of all critical electrolytes.
- Maintains optimal body fluid balance.
- Ideal for intense work, traveling, endurance or basic daily supplementation.
- May be used in conjunction with oral electrolyte pastes or liquids.
- Reduces dehydration, muscle fatigue, cramping, poor performance and delayed recovery following exercise.
- Facilitates optimum performance in all extreme environmental conditions.
- Ideally used in conjunction with Ranvet Electro Paste during intense training or long distance travelling.
- Highly palatable powder.
- Easily mixed into the ration.
Directions For Use
- Mix Ranvet Electrolytes thoroughly through the feed. A measure is provided. One level measure holds 45g Ranvet Electrolytes.
- Always ensure access to clean, fresh drinking water when using oral electrolyte supplements.
- APVMA Approval Number: 50695
Light work 30-60g daily; Moderate to heavy work 60-90g daily.
A world leader in equine nutrition, Ranvet was founded over half a century ago by the late Dr Percy Sykes, AM, MRCVS, MACVSc, a highly respected veterinary surgeon who worked for many years with legendary trainers such as Tommy Smith and Bart Cummings.
Ranvet was founded in response to the observations Dr Sykes made about horses being trained in an unnatural environment, fed very high carbohydrate diets and subjected to extended periods of physical and mental stress. Ranvet now produce an extensive range of supplements and medications for horses internationally that are based on continual research and development.
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper