Ranvet Hoof Food
- Supplies daily biotin requirement (15mg) per 30g scoop in addition to all other co-factors essential for healthy hoof growth and repair.
- Improves hoof strength and resilience.
- Allows cracks and defects of the hoof to repair and grow out.
- Regenerates normal hoof wall growth.
- Highly palatable powder.
- Easily mixed into the ration.
- Supplies a combination of zinc, methionine, sulphur, choline, magnesium and gelatin for optimum hoof wall growth.
- Reduces tender soles and dry, brittle walls.
- Promotes stronger, healthier hoof and sole wall.
- Ensures water-soluble B-Group vitamin, Biotin is replenished daily facilitating optimal available levels.
- Treats a variety of hoof associated defects such as cracked wall, contracted heels, thin soles, bruised soles, seedy toe, split frogs, laminitis and dry shelly feet.
Overall improvement in hoof horn growth and strength generally occurs within 3-5 months. In cases of severe hoof damage and with very large horses, supplementation should continue for 9-12 months or longer.
Directions For Use
Mix Ranvet Hoof Food thoroughly through feed daily. A measure is provided. One level measure holds 30g Hoof Food.
Treatment dose 30g daily; Routine use 15g daily; Pregnant mares 60g daily (last trimester)
A world leader in equine nutrition, Ranvet was founded over half a century ago by the late Dr Percy Sykes, AM, MRCVS, MACVSc, a highly respected veterinary surgeon who worked for many years with legendary trainers such as Tommy Smith and Bart Cummings.
Ranvet was founded in response to the observations Dr Sykes made about horses being trained in an unnatural environment, fed very high carbohydrate diets and subjected to extended periods of physical and mental stress. Ranvet now produce an extensive range of supplements and medications for horses internationally that are based on continual research and development.