Equinade Hoof Salve
Introducing The Equinade Hoof Salve. The Equinade Hoof Salve is an anti-bacterial cream that has been designed to aid various hoof problems. It can also be very beneficial for some skin conditions and abrasions. Anti-bacterial agents combined with natural nourishing oils and waxes, work to protect hooves from bacterial and fungicidal infections and also harsh environmental conditions. Regular use of Hoof Salve can help prevent problems from developing, especially when your horse's hooves are exposed to extreme conditions such as very hot, dry or wet weather.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Aids bacterial and fungal infections of the hoof and skin, such as greasy heel, mud fever and thrush.
- Helps to heal sand cracks, splits and hoof brittleness.
- Helps to heal some skin irritations, such as rain scald, girth rash, small cuts and abrasions.
- Can reduced the amount of time needed to recover from prolonged ailments.
- Contains natural ingredients.
- Does not contain camphor (therefore won't swab positive for racing horses).
A hoof moisturiser to help prevent sand cracks and splits. Ideal for wet or dry weather conditions.
Available Sizes: 450g & 850g