Ranvet Rutin Mix
Ranvet Rutin Mix is a Bioflavonoid, vitamin and mineral supplement for horses.
- Bioflavonoid compounds have been shown to aid in the prevention and treatment of ‘bleeding’ in racehorses which has been caused by capillary blood vessel fragility.
- Bioflavonoid compounds are inclusive of Hesperidin and Troxerutin and have been shown to increases the resistance of the capillaries and reduce permeability to red cells.
- Reduced formation of pro-inflammatory mediators such as prostaglandins, leukotrines and reactive oxygen species.
- Significant reduction in free radical damage to cells.
- Improvement in blood circulation.
- Strengthening of blood vessels and capillary walls.
- Increased elasticity of blood vessels and capillary walls.
- Improvement in lymphatic flow and function.
- Immune enhancement.
Directions For Use
Mix Ranvet Rutin Mix thoroughly through the feed. A measure is provided. One level measure holds 30g Rutin Mix. Administration of Rutin Mix should commence immediately. It is advisable to consult your veterinarian if the condition does not improve.
No claim can be made for Rutin powder in chronic cases due to hereditary factors or severe haemorrhage from the lungs or other sites associated with pathological lesions.
30g twice daily.
A world leader in equine nutrition, Ranvet was founded over half a century ago by the late Dr Percy Sykes, AM, MRCVS, MACVSc, a highly respected veterinary surgeon who worked for many years with legendary trainers such as Tommy Smith and Bart Cummings.
Ranvet was founded in response to the observations Dr Sykes made about horses being trained in an unnatural environment, fed very high carbohydrate diets and subjected to extended periods of physical and mental stress. Ranvet now produce an extensive range of supplements and medications for horses internationally that are based on continual research and development.