Ranvet Sprint Oil
Make 4 payments of $7.24 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Ranvet Sprint Oil
High energy Omega 3 and Omega 6 Fatty Acid Oil for Greyhounds
- Provides sufficient energy for performance, particularly for endurance (aerobic) work where the use of fats spares glycogen stored in muscle tissue so that it is available for intense anaerobic work.
- Spares glycogen use, reducing the formation of lactic acid, thereby extending endurance and stamina, and delaying muscle fatigue.
- Ideal Omega-3 and Omega-6 essential fatty acid blend provides beneficial anti-inflammatory, protective and immune stimulating effects.
- Ideal Omega-3:Omega0-6 fatty acid ratio, critical to health and performance.
- Specifically balanced and greyhounds and designed to provide a high energy source of fats.
- Limits the heat of digestion, particularly important in warmer climates.
- Maximises immune responses (which are often suppressed in hard working greyhounds), reducing inflammation and muscle damage during exercise, improving muscle and joint / connective tissue recovery, repair and maintaining cell membrane function.
- Improves fertility in breeding greyhounds.
- Highly palatable.
Directions For Use
Ranvet Sprint Oil may be mixed through the evening feed or dosed directly into the mouth.
It is likely to take up to 4-6 weeks for a dog to fully adjust to and utilise oil in their diet. It is recommended that increases in dosage are conducted slowly over 5-7 days to allow adaption to high fat diets.
Provide 1-2 tablespoons (20-40mL) daily. This can be increased safely by 50% as necessary if dogs are on lean meat diets low in fats.
A world leader in equine nutrition, Ranvet was founded over half a century ago by the late Dr Percy Sykes, AM, MRCVS, MACVSc, a highly respected veterinary surgeon who worked for many years with legendary trainers such as Tommy Smith and Bart Cummings.
Ranvet was founded in response to the observations Dr Sykes made about horses being trained in an unnatural environment, fed very high carbohydrate diets and subjected to extended periods of physical and mental stress. Ranvet now produce an extensive range of supplements and medications for horses internationally that are based on continual research and development.
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper