Ranvet Yellow Lotion
Antiseptic, astringent wound lotion.
- Rapidly dries to protect wounds.
- Potent antibacterial activity.
- No added pharmaceutical drugs.
- Significantly reduces proud flesh.
- Acts under bandage or simply sprayed on the wound.
- Reduces discharge, reduces scab formation, soothes open wounds.
- Controls infections in skin wounds.
- Protects and dries skin wounds encouraging healing.
- Does not accumulate dirt and debris.
- Useful for both immediate first aid and long term treatment.
- Does not contravene racing regulations.
- Effective first aid treatment for burns, girth galls, inflamed bruise and sprains in addition to abrasions, open wounds and proud flesh.
Directions For Use
Shake bottle well before use. Be sure to flush the wound of dirt and debris before applying Ranvet Yellow Lotion. Soak pad of cotton wool with Yellow Lotion and bandage onto affected area. Areas difficult to bandage should be dabbed liberally and frequently, daily.
Use protective gloves, avoid contact with eyes, avoid contact with skin, avoid breathing vapour.
For the healing effect to be continuous and most immediate, it is preferable that Yellow Lotion be applied to fresh, open wounds soaked in a gauze or cotton wool pad and held in place with a bandage. For serious wounds, a fresh dressing may be applied daily.
Nil Meat Witholding Period.
APVMA Approval Number: 37959
A world leader in equine nutrition, Ranvet was founded over half a century ago by the late Dr Percy Sykes, AM, MRCVS, MACVSc, a highly respected veterinary surgeon who worked for many years with legendary trainers such as Tommy Smith and Bart Cummings.
Ranvet was founded in response to the observations Dr Sykes made about horses being trained in an unnatural environment, fed very high carbohydrate diets and subjected to extended periods of physical and mental stress. Ranvet now produce an extensive range of supplements and medications for horses internationally that are based on continual research and development.