Sykes Minbal 4in1
Minbal 4 In 1 Balanced Mineral Injection is for the treatment of Milk Fever, Grass Tetany & associated metabolic conditions in Cattle & Sheep.
Minbal 4 In 1 Balanced Mineral Injection is a compound mineral injection ready for instant use for the prevention and treatment of milk fever, grass tetany and allied mineral deficiency. Minbal 4 in 1 should be used when an animal does not respond to Double-Cal as the animal may be lacking in magnesium or phosphorus. In addition to calcium it contains dextrose to assist with complication from acetonaemia.
- Calcium As Calcium Gluconate @ 27.5g/L
- Magnesium As Magnesium Hypophosphite @ 4.7g/L
- Phosphorus As Hypophosphite @ 12.2g/L
- Glucose @ 182.0g/L
For the treatment of Milk Fever, Grass Tetany and other associated metabolic conditions.
Why Choose Minbal 4 in 1 Balance Mineral Injection?
- Contains the active ingredients Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus & Glucose.
- Provides a rapid glucose energy source and restores phosphorus and magnesium levels for treatment of associated metabolic conditions
- For use in both cattle and sheep
- Ideal for use on ‘downer’ cows
- Packaging includes pre-attached delivery tube and separate sterile 14G x 1.5” needle.
Pack Size: 500ml PVC Pouch (18 x 500mL per container)
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper