Tuffrock Foal Plus
TuffRock Foal Plus is a natural digestive aid paste, which aids in supporting healthy intestinal function in newborn foals. Also supports normal bowel function during gastric challenges in foals, weanlings, yearlings and adult horses.
TuffRock Foal Plus is designed to support your newborn foals through the gut challenges of their first weeks. Foal Plus assists with normal gut function and optimises the gastrointestinal development of your valuable foals.
Foal Plus is a natural volcanic digestive aid for foals and older horses. It is particularly suitable to help foals maintain normal physiology during critical growth periods.
Foal Plus is specially formulated from selected volcanic alumino silicates that undergo a molecular reinforcement process involving TuffRock's unique and proprietary technology.
Foal Plus is all natural and contains no drugs, chemicals, antibiotics, probiotics, enzymes, heavy metals, preservatives or flavouring.
Foal Plus is an easy to use oral liquid and naturally palatable.
Directions for Use:
- Newborn Foal Intestinal Support:
- Orally 10ml 6 hours after first successful nurse on mare, then 10ml once per day for the next 6 days.
- Support for normal bowel function during gastrick challenges:
- Foals: 1ml per kg, twice a day. Maximum of 100ml every 10 hours
- Horses: maximum 150ml, twice per day.
- Please consult your veterinary surgeon.
- Nil swab for competition horses.
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper