COMPOSITION :Ammonium chloride 100mg/tablet, and 400mg/tablet.
ACTIONS :Urinary acidifier.
INDICATIONS :Primarily to reduce struvite crystalluria and dissolve stones in cats with feline urological syndrome.
For use in: cats and dogs.
ADVERSE REACTIONS: With high doses, gastrointestinal irritation producing vomiting and diarrohea.
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION : Administer 100mg/5Kg bodyweight orally twice daily. Dosage up to 800mg/cat/day may be used.
Unimav Tablets 400mg are used to to reduce struvite crystalluria in dogs and cats and to dissolve stones in cats with feline urological syndrome
Composition:Ammonium chloride 400mg/tab
- For use with cats and dogs
- Reduces struvite crystalluria
- Dissolve stones in cats with feline urological syndrome
Dosage and Administration:
- Administer 100mg/5Kg bodyweight orally twice daily
- Doses up to 800mg/ day may be used in cats