Vetsense- COOP Clean
Odour Remover & Sanitizer for Coops & Aviaries.
You've got your coop set up, now it's time to keep it clean with Vetsense Coop Clean - 500mL!
Cleanliness is important to keep your chickens healthy and strong as a result. Coop Clean comes ready to use so there's no mixing required! All you'll need is to point and spray with a little elbow grease. Coop Clean is formulated to remove unwanted odours as well as acting as a sanitiser for general use in and around poultry coops and bird aviaries.
VETSENSE COOP Clean is a ready-to-use spray formulated to remove unwanted odours as well acting as a sanitiser for general use in and around poultry coops and bird aviaries.
- Australian Made Product
- Kills germs and bacteria
- Prevents mould and mildew
- Leaves a pleasant smelling apple scent
- Active Ingredient: Benzalkonium Chloride
How to use instructions:
Firstly remove your chickens and/or birds from their environment. With gloves on, take all the removable items such as feeders, drinkers, perches and nesting boxes out of the enclosure and put to one side. Remove all contaminated bedding and debris (faeces, old food, dust, cobwebs etc.) from their environment. Once all of the above is removed, spray COOP Clean on all surfaces, wipe off with a damp cloth or paper towel and then rinse with water to remove remaining residue.
Once dry, add fresh bedding to designated areas and make sure all removed items are clean before putting them back into place.
Warnings/precautions: DO NOT mix with detergents or chemicals. DO NOT spray on any animals.
- Use boiling water to rinse off COOP Clean.
- For stubborn stains, spray COOP Clean on the affected area, let it rest for 1-2 minutes then scrub off with a coarse brush then rinse using boiling water.
- Apply COOP Clean to drinkers, feeders, and nesting boxes then rinse with boiling water and dry before putting back into the enclosure.
- For chicken coops, we recommend cleaning first thing in the morning once the hens leave the enclosure that way there is less stress on the birds and the coop has a good amount of time to dry during the day.