F10 SC Veterinary Disinfectant
F10SC is a total spectrum disinfectant that, unlike other strong disinfectants on the market, has no adverse side effects on people, animals, or on equipment and surfaces. It is ecologically friendly and biodegradable, and carries a wide range of registrations and approvals from around the world.
In Australia, F10SC is registered by the APVMA for use in animal production and housing facilities, approved by AQIS for use in food export processing as a non-rinse disinfectant, and is also listed by the TGA as a Hospital Grade Disinfectant.
The benefits of using F10SC include:
- Kills all types of pathogen – F10SC is bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal, sporicidal.
- Minimal chance of microbial resistance due to F10SC’s unique benzalkonium chloride and polyhexamethylene biguanide combination of actives and mode of action.
- Non-corrosive, non-toxic, non-tainting, non-irritating, aldehyde-free.
- Highly cost effective.
- Biodegradable & ecologically friendly.
- Tried, tested, independently verified and documented, and approved around the world.
F10 SC Disinfectant is
- A biodegradable multipurpose disinfectant for all hard surfaces, equipment and airspaces.
- Aldehyde and Lodine Free
- Non-Irritating “Non-Corrosive”