Please note we cannot ship this product outside Australia
F10SC is a total spectrum disinfectant that, unlike other strong disinfectants on the market, has no adverse side effects on people, animals, or on equipment and surfaces.
It is ecologically friendly and biodegradable, and carries a wide range of registrations and approvals from around the world. In Australia, F10SC is registered by the APVMA for use in animal production and housing facilities and is approved by AQIS for use in food export processing as a non-rinse disinfectant.
The benefits of using F10SC include:
- Kills all types of pathogen – F10SC is bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal, sporicidal
- Minimal chance of microbial resistance due to F10SC’s unique benzalkonium chloride and polyhexamethylene biguanide combination of actives and mode of action
- *Rapid kill times – less than 30 secs for gram positive bacteria, 60 secs for gram negative bacteria, Canine Parvovirus 15 mins (new testing Nov 2012)
- **Successfully tested against various influenza viruses at a concentration of 1:500 in 10 mins
- Non-corrosive, non-toxic, non-tainting, non-irritating, aldehyde-free
- Highly cost effective
- Biodegradable & ecologically friendly
- Diluted solution remains active for long periods of time
- Tried, tested, independently verified and documented, and approved around the world
How to dilute F10Sc:
General disinfection of hard surfaces: dilute 1:500.
High level disinfection: dilute 1:250
For the most resistant viruses (eg parvovirus): dilute 1: 125.
How long will 200ml of F10SC disinfectant last?
If you use 2L of a workable solution per day for High Level Disinfection, you will have enough F10SC for 25 days.
Pack sizes: 200ml, 1L, 5L & 25L
Does F10 Kill Coronavirus (COVID-19) ?
The F10 manufacturer, has provided us with the following information regarding efficacy against Coronavirus (Covid-19):
“The F10 formulation has a complete spectrum range of efficacy and can most certainly eliminate enveloped viruses such as Corona. Correctly diluted, it is safe to use in the presence of humans and animals and will not damage equipment or harm the environment.
Regarding the F10SC Veterinary Disinfectant we suggest you use a 1:100 (10ml/l) dilution on pre-cleaned surfaces and allow to dry naturally - no rinsing required. This our recommended High-Level Disinfection concentration which will be effective if other micro-organisms such as bacteria are also present. If it is not possible to leave to air dry, please allow at least 5 min contact time before rinsing off. The product, at the same dilution, is also safe to use as an air sanitizer and can be applied through a mister, fogging machine or sprayer.
In an emergency, where hand decontamination is required but no hand sanitizers are available, the F10SC (1:100) can be used to effectively sanitize hands as well. Just spray and allow to dry.”