Equest Plus Tape Horse Wormer (Moxidectin & Praziquantel) 12.2g
Make 4 payments of $5.94 over 8 weeks and get it now!
Equest Plus Tape Horse Wormer (Moxidectin & Praziquantel)
Equest Plus Tape Long Acting Horse Wormer And Boticide Gel contains the active ingredient Moxidectin and Praziquantel to effectively treat Tapeworms, Large Strongyles, Small Strongyles, Pinworms, Ascarids, Hairworms, Intestinal Threadworms, Large Mouthed Stomach Worms, Stomach Bots and Cutaneous Onchocerciasis in horses.
Equest Plus Tape is the only horse wormer that is long acting: re-treatment is recommended after 14-16 weeks compared to after 6-8 weeks with other wormers. This means fewer treatments per year and twice the time that pastures are left free of worm eggs.
Equest Plus Tape is also the only horse wormer to have a registered claim to control encysted small strongyles in a single dose. Small strongyle worms hibernate or encyst in the lining of the horses gut and can cause colic. While other horse wormers kill the small strongyle worms that are in the gut itself, Equest Plus Tape is the only wormer with a registered claim to also kill the encysted forms. This means that the life cycle is blocked at a much earlier stage and that no small strongyle worms can re-emerge and mature in the horses gut straight after worming.
Equest Plus Tape is a unique gel formulation that dissolves rapidly on the tongue. The dial up syringe is designed with a narrow barrel to allow easy access into the side of the horses mouth and deliver the right dose every time.
Equest Plus Tape is safe for pregnant mares and breeding stallions as well as foal over 4 weeks of age.
Equest Plus Tape long acting horse wormer and boticide gel is the only horse wormer effective as a single dose against encysted stages of small strongyles: developing stages (DL), late encysted stages (LL3/EL4), and aids in the control of early encysted stages (EL3) including inhibited larvae (greater than 90% effective).
Active Ingredients: Moxidectin @ 20mg/ml & Praziquantel @ 125mg/ml
- Pinworms: Oxyurus equi (adults and L3/L4 larval stages).
- Ascarids: Parascaris equorum (adults and intestinal stages (L4)).
- Hairworms: Trichostrongylus axei (adults).
- Intestinal Threadworms: Strongyloides westeri.
- Large Mouthed Stomach Worms: Habronema spp. (gastric and cutaneous (summer sore) forms).
- Stomach Bots: Gasterophilus intestinalis (2 & 3 stage larvae), Gasterophilus nasalis (2 & 3 stage larvae).
- Cutaneous Onchocerciasis: Onchocerca spp. (microfilariae).
Equest Plus Tape is palatable and effective for the treatment and control of:
- Tapeworm: Anoplocephala perfoliata and Paranoplocephala mamillana.
- Large Strongyles: Strongylus vulgaris (adults, L3 and L4 arterial stages), Strongylus edentatus (adults and L4 visceral larval stages), Strongylus equinus (adults), Tridontophorus spp. (adults) including T. brevicauda, T. serratus and T. tenuicollis, Craterostomum acuticaudatum (adults).
- Small Strongyles (adults): Cyathostomum spp. including C. catinatum and C. pateratum, Cylicostephanus spp. including C. calicatus, C. goldi, C. longibursatus and C. minutus, Cylicocyclus spp. including C. brevicapsulatus, C. elongatus, C. insigne, C. leptostomum, C. nassatus, C. radiatus, C. ashworthi and C. ultrajectinus, Cylicodontophorus bicoronatus, Coronocyclus spp. including C. coronatus, C. labiatus and C. labratus, Gyalocephalus capitatus, Parapoteriostomum mettami, Peterovinema poculatus, Poteriostomum imparidentatum, as well as benzimidazole resistant strains.
Equest Plus Tape long acting horse wormer and boticide gel is the only horse wormer to control tapeworm and all important gastrointestinal roundworms, including adult and encysted stages (DL, LL3, EL4) and benzimidazole resistant strains of small strongyles, and aids in control of early encysted stages (EL3), including inhibited larvae (greater than 90% effective). Protects for 14 -16 weeks.
One Syringe is sufficient to treat a horse weighing 575kg. For a heavy horse (575kg +) it will be necessary to apply more than 1 syringe
Pack Size: 11.8gm (50 x 11.8gm per bucket)
Registrant: Zoetis Australia Pty Ltd. (APVMA #: 55506)
Simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper