Hygain Allrounder is a palatable pelletised feed that provides a balanced nutritional diet suitable for horses and ponies being spelled or in light to moderate work.
HYGAIN ALLROUNDER is formulated as a maintanence feed for horses and ponies in light to moderate work regardless of breed or age.
HYGAIN ALLROUNDER should be introduced to horses diet gradually. Feeding amount may be influenced by age, breed, appetite, exercise, desired body condition, pasture/hay quality and availability. Care should be taken to match feed intake to body condition and workload. Allrounder should be fed in conjunction with quality long stem fibre such as pasture, hay and or chaff.
Should exercise intensity increase then HYGAIN ALLROUNDER can be mixed with HYGAIN MICRBARLEY for additional energy or replaced with a more nutrient dense feed in the HYGAIN range.
- Introduce HYGAIN ALLROUNDER to your horse’s diet gradually over a 7-14 day period.
- Feed by weight and not by volume.
- Feed a minimum of 1.5% of your horse’s body weight daily as roughage.
- Horses have a small stomach, so feed little and often.
- Ensure horses have access to clean water.
- For dietary recommendations and nutritional solutions contact HYGAIN.
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper