The only Campylobacter vaccine for sheep
- Campylobacter is causing lower lambing percentages across Australia.1,2
- Extensive blood sampling can confirm two thirds of farms tested are affected by C. fetus fetus - the main abortion causing strain.2
- Reports from the MLA and other sources show lamb losses from Campylobacter average 9%2,3,4
- Ovilis Campyvax aids in the control of reproductive losses due to Campylobacter infections in sheep
- Campylobacter is a bacterial infection affecting ewes in late pregnancy and can result in significant loss of lambs between scanning and marking.
- Campylobacter can cause abortions, still births and the birth of weak non-viable lambs.
2mL subcutaneous injection Unvaccinated ewes: 2 injections pre-joining a minimum 3 weeks apart. Previously vaccinated ewes: Annual booster before joining
Category: Specialty Vaccine
Active: Inactivated whole cell preparations of Campylobacter jejuni and Campylobacter fetus fetus
Pack Size: 500mL
Withholding Periods: Meat = Nil, Milk = Nil, ESI = Nil
Storage: Store between 2°C - 8°C (Refrigerate. Do not freeze)
Not for use in ewes which are severely debilitated or stressed.
|Brand||Coopers Animal Health|
Simply email us at: email@example.com with the following details and we’ll contact you personally to arrange your price match.
- Contact number
- Your delivery postcode
- All products you are wanting to order, including the product you want to price match
- The url or store name of where you have seen the product cheaper