Kelato Red Hot Paste
Suitable for: horses who chew bandages, rugs, fenceposts and other surfaces
Kelato Red Hot Spray contains a safe, non toxic, combination of soap, flavours and spices designed to discourage chewing of bandages, rugs, fenceposts and other surfaces.
- A bitter tasting paste which can be brushed onto surfaces to deter chewing, biting and windsucking by horses and other animals.
- Can remain on surfaces for up to six weeks or may be lightly scrubbed off with soapy water if applied incorrectly
- Easy to use and includes a brush to apply to the desired area of deterrence
- Safe, non toxic chewing deterrent spray
- Combines soap, flavours and spices to create an unpleasant taste
- Suitable for use on bandages, blankets, leg wraps, casts, fence posts, tails and other surfaces
- May help discourage windsucking
- Safe for use with dogs and other livestock
Please note: Kelato Red Hot Spray contains oil of Capsaicin, which is a prohibited substance in the equine industry (racing, harness and FEI). If you are competing or racing, consult your veterinarian or regulatory officer before using this spray. Avoid contact with eyes, nostrils and mucous membranes and be aware of air flow direction prior to spraying.
Directions for use
- Brush over the surface you wish to protect with the supplied brush or a rag
- RedHOT Paste is not known to stain. However, we recommend testing on a small inconspicuous area if you are concerned
- Use gloves and avoid contact with eyes, nostrils or mucous membranes
- Can be lightly scrubbed off with soapy water if applied incorrectly
Established in Melbourne in 1988 as Chelated Laboratories Pty Ltd, Kelato Animal Health operate on the premise that horses who feel well perform well. The team at Kelato Animal Health are dedicated to using scientific knowledge teamed with good manufacturing practices to produce health and nutrition products designed to keep your horses looking, feeling and performing their best.