Lovebites Dentashield Chews for Dogs - Dental Health
Approximately 80% of dogs over the age of three suffer from some form of dental disease.
DentaShield chews are a functional treat designed to combat dental disease using a unique combination of Norwegian Brown Kelp and SHMP. Norwegian Brown Kelp is rich in natural compounds that may interfere plaque accumulation and SHMP helps in the prevention of tartar formation.
- DentaShield chews do not require excessive chewing – great for dogs with sore teeth and small dogs that have difficulty with larger traditional sized dental treats.
- Lovebites DentaShield Chews are formulated for daily use as a treat to assist with your dog's oral health.
- Lovebites DentaShield chews combat dental disease using a unique combination of Norwegian brown kelp and SHMP.
DentaShield Chews are formulated by veterinarians and nutritionists to not only provide optimum dental health but to be tasty too.
Maintenance Dose: Provide 1 chew per 10kg of bodyweight daily.
- 1-5kg give ½ chew,
- 5-10kg give 1 chew,
- 10-20kg give 2 chews,
- 20-30kg give 3 chews
- Norwegian brown kelp (714mg/chew),
- SHMP (Sodium Hexametaphosphate) (193mg/chew).
- Also contains: kangaroo meat, ovine plasma, sorbic acid, sorbitol, chicken, vegetable oil.
- Norwegian brown kelp is rich in natural compounds such as polyphenols that interfere with bacterial growth & accumulation.
- SHMP (Sodium Hexametaphosphate) aids in the prevention of tartar build up by binding with calcium in the mouth.